Central Life Sciences seeks to establish partnerships for custom manufacturing and to gain access to novel, unique or strategic products or technologies that may add value to our businesses and customers.
Central Life Sciences markets some of the most recognized professional and consumer brands in the veterinary, animal health, specialty pest control and public health/vector control markets. We offer our broad portfolio of registrations, our R&D expertise and our contract manufacturing capability to national brands and private-label manufacturers:
- Diverse portfolio of over 300+ end-use EPA registrations and 16 NADAs at the FDA
- Companion animal, equine, home, garden, and livestock applications
- Product forms include topicals, sprays, collars, shampoos, concentrates, foggers and many more
Additionally, Central Life Sciences seeks partnerships in a variety of areas including:
- Active ingredients for the control of insects in a broad range of environments
- Delivery systems and formulation technologies for such active ingredients
- Therapeutic agents of animal health relevance with implemented regulatory strategies; particularly related to pain, behavior modification, endo and ectoparasite control, ophthalmic, dermal and oral health indications
- Fully developed products pertinent to our businesses or representing natural extensions of them
- Product lines or businesses that may enhance our market share or complement our market presence
On occasion, Central will also welcome opportunities to expand uses for our products, open new markets or license-out fully developed products that are not core to our business.
Central is also a source of certain technical grade insecticides and synergists and actively seeks customers for approved uses of such molecules in the US.
Please inquire about specific areas of interest by emailing us below.